Urgent - Anxiety Crisis from Mexico

Dr bob: First of all, i would like to congratulate you and all your team for all the great work that you do in order to help people that are in the same state of mind that i Do. My donation is comming soon, i would just like to know the information required in order to make the donation from abroad.

Now, this is my problem, last saturday i went with some friends to a strip club, and a stripper from Venezuela convinced me to go for a lap dance, and later on to have sex, she gave me protected oral sex and later on we had vaginal oral sex, since I know i am very paranoic regarding sexual issues, after the sexual encounters, i kept the condom in a tissue and took it home, in order to verify that it was not broken or damaged, I put some water in it, and i didn't saw any hole, so i went to sleep. Nevertheless, the next morning I woke up and while i was cheking my penis, i saw a little cut (i think it was already healed), but i started freacking out, i have not been able to sleep or either go to work thinking abot this huge mistake i did, and how a single decision could change my life forever, please doctor Bob, help me, i am aware that in the forum you have other questions regarding vaginal protected sex with strippers, but i did not found any question in which a possible cut in the penis were involved.

Regards and thank you very much in advance. Marco

Hello Marco,

I agree this is an "anxiety crisis from Mexico!" It is not an HIV crisis!

Marco, why are you "freacking out" if you and the Venezuelan lap dancer had "protected" sex? You even took the used condom home with you (icky-sticky) and water tested it! Are you freaked out by the small healed cut you found on Mr. Happy the next day? If the condom covered it, there would be absolutely no risk. If the condom did not cover it and it was healed, again essentially no HIV risk. The only even theoretical risk would be an open cut, which came into contact with HIV-positive vaginal secretions. If that is the case, you'll need an HIV test at the three-month mark. However, I feel your problem as stated at the outset is one of anxiety, not HIV. I urge you to seek help in confronting your being "very paranoic regarding sexual issues" and in particular your irrational HIV fears.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Donations from abroad can be made via credit card, PayPal, direct wire transfer, money order, bank check or cash. Thank you for your willingness to help others in need.

Good luck. Be well. Stay well.

Help Me (PLASTIC BAG) (SEX WITH PLASTIC BAG)
HIV through small skin abrasion?