Comment, not a question

Doctor Robert J Frascino, MD.

I have already asked a question. I have now read more on you and your accomplishments on the foundation page. I am so impressed and inspired by your resolve. Your character is immense, and shines through with what you have done and what you continue to do. After my scare which I dont think will ever leave me, I have thought about in some way becoming an advocate. I will donate what I can as well, but what other ways are there of helping. Can I donate time, or help others that are infected in other ways. I am going to look more into your foundation page as well to see if there is anything else. I just wanted to comment on what I have just recently read on your bio.

Thanks for your kind comments! Volunteer opportunities are essentially unlimited! I don't know where you are writing from, but if you Google AIDS service organizations and the name of your city or town, you should get a list of organizations to contact. Most AIDS service organizations welcome volunteers. The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation is run almost entirely by volunteers, as are many other worthy organizations. Find one that suits your timeframe and interest. Helping others in need is a phenomenally rewarding experience! I remain convinced that what we give from our heart in the spirit of generosity and compassion is returned to us a thousand fold.

Stay well, my friend.

Nightmare (Can I pay using credit card??)
unprotected oral sex, plz need help.