Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Comment, not a question
Jun 19, 2007

Doctor Robert J Frascino, MD.

I have already asked a question. I have now read more on you and your accomplishments on the foundation page. I am so impressed and inspired by your resolve. Your character is immense, and shines through with what you have done and what you continue to do. After my scare which I dont think will ever leave me, I have thought about in some way becoming an advocate. I will donate what I can as well, but what other ways are there of helping. Can I donate time, or help others that are infected in other ways. I am going to look more into your foundation page as well to see if there is anything else. I just wanted to comment on what I have just recently read on your bio.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

Thanks for your kind comments! Volunteer opportunities are essentially unlimited! I don't know where you are writing from, but if you Google AIDS service organizations and the name of your city or town, you should get a list of organizations to contact. Most AIDS service organizations welcome volunteers. The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation is run almost entirely by volunteers, as are many other worthy organizations. Find one that suits your timeframe and interest. Helping others in need is a phenomenally rewarding experience! I remain convinced that what we give from our heart in the spirit of generosity and compassion is returned to us a thousand fold.

Stay well, my friend.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Nightmare (Can I pay using credit card??)
Next
unprotected oral sex, plz need help.

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.