Hey Doc

Hey Doctor,

It has been well over a year since my agonising battle with my belief of contracting the virus, so I decided I'll wonder over to see how you are doing.

Looking at some of the articles posted, I clearly recall how silly I was in self-diagnosing myself based on the symptoms of anxiety when statistical odds were clearly in my favour. I also recall your calm advise that there are nothing to worry about.

I can tell everyone here that had I not stressed/worried so much during that 6 month period, I would have saved myself a whole lot of self inflicted misery.

Great to see that you are still taking on the monumental responsibility in keeping worriers sane. And that you've still got that witty sense of humour.

Keep up with your great work. I wish you all the best!!!

Welcome back to the forum and thanks for your kind comments. Yes, I'm still here and unfortunately the worried well community appears to be thriving. ("Grandma farted. Does that mean I'll get AIDS?")

Come back and visit anytime. It's always a pleasure to hear from someone who isn't on the verge of a nervous breakdown or ready to leap from the Golden Gate Bridge.

Be well. Stay well.

Penis papercut
significant exposure / home access test