Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

6months till 6years hiv testing. Anoher incident pls help
Jun 18, 2007

Hi Dr.Bob,

Do u remember me,I'm not Josh(haha). Firstly, pls forgive my poor English agn. My another incident, 1 and half week ago. I had a very minor accident, so i go to police station make report. Before i report got one person making report. I saw he had minor injured on his left hand nearby elbow (I'm not sure he is bleeding or dry). After him, turn to me make the report. After, 10-15 minutes i had finished report. I'm stand and talking with another police officer about my incident. My both hands was on the table, but right hand's thumb had tiny cut.(Maybe my thumb finger nail quite long due to i pressing on the table my left side thumb had a tiny cut? tear? like paper cut Cut by my finger nail.) Only red dot inside the cut. But, i try to press on the cut and it wasn't no bleeding or white cell come out. My main concern is, i worry that table will some blood or contaminate ( I didn't see any blood on the talbe as the table's surface was black color and i'm not sure my tiny cut got touch on the table or not ). Will my tiny cut will get hiv through this way? Pls respond me Dr.Bob as i know i'm being paranoid. Am i'm at risk? Thanx for helping a lot of ppl around the world. Another donation is on the way. I hope US will stop war and stop vow bush agn. Let's fight with AIDS but not war.

From loving peace,

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Not Josh (ha ha),

Your HIV risk is completely nonexistent. Yes, you are being paranoid. Testing is not warranted.

If Bush were any dumber he'd have to be watered twice a week.

Stay well Not Josh!

Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Dr. Bob

Previous
Sex With a positive male
Next
Penis papercut

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.