Student scareed to shit of an encounter

Dear Doc, Please do answer my lapdance question to put to rest all fears.

Im worried whether the vaginal secetion of the stripper might have come in contact with the burst open pimple on my chest(blood stain in inner wear,thought nothin in my shirt),do i have to take a test?

From other answers i found out that casual saliva contact like while speaking and using same hands to pee after lapdance is not a risk....

Please let me know so that ppl with acne can feel safe when they think of shooting it off...

Im willing to make a donation,please let me know how?...

very worried!

Hello Very Worried,

Your HIV risk is nonexistent. If HIV were that easy to contract, it would have wiped out the planet years ago.

I'd suggest you take some time to review the information in the archives about lap dances and about how HIV is and is not transmitted.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Stay safe. Stay well. Stop worrying.

Tested at eleven week mark
I need your expertise.