Jun 17, 2007
Just wondering if Rheumatoid Arthritis (anklylosing spondilytis) would have any affect on an hiv test? I've tested at 1,3,4,6,8.5,10 months negative and want to know if I can put the testing behind me. I've been taking 200mg of Celebrex a day.
Please answer, thank you kindly.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Celebrex would not affect HIV test results. Your repeated (and excessive!) HIV test results are indeed conclusive. HIV is not your problem.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vaginal Fisting Negative At 3 Months
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Itchy Rash After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your System?
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.