Milions spent and no cure

Beside the fact that the current administration is spending a lot of money in a needless war how is it possibile that after 25 years and milions or maybe billions were donated to big pharma we are still here without any cure in the short time period? How many careers were financed? I only see big profits.

If the time, energy and resources (money) we've wasted in Iraq had been spent on battling AIDS, I'm sure we would now have a cure. That said, I must also advise that HIV has turned out to be a remarkably difficult and resilient foe. Our understanding of retroviruses and the immune system has progressed significantly as we have tried to understand and conquer this scourge over the past quarter century. Merely complaining about it won't help. Get involved! Demand a cure. Demand that our elected (or soon to be elected) officials make HIV/AIDS a priority, not only here in the U.S., but worldwide.

As for W and his disastrous war, check these numbers out. His original estimate that the Iraq war would cost no more than $50 billion was as dead wrong as all his other proclamations and predictions. The war is now estimated to cost $1.2 trillion!!!! Meanwhile 45 million Americans are living without health insurance!

where can i get an anonymous and rapid HIV test
No George Cross Medal but WOOHOO