where can i get an anonymous and rapid HIV test

In America, I was wondering where I could get an anonymous or rapid HIV test. Either in the dakotas or NY, I get confused by the sites as some of them say they report my name to authorities if I'm positive? I don't want that if I'm positive because of discrimination. can you tell me where an anonymous place is in NY?

Either the Dakotas or NY? Hmmm . . . those are rather wide ranging coordinates. Providing you with a specific street address may not be all that helpful! If you have the option of NY vs. the Dakotas, my suggestion would be NY for anything HIV related. My advice is to check with the local AIDS service organizations for a testing site nearby that meets your needs. Just Google AIDS service organizations and the name of your city or town. You can also Google anonymous HIV testing and the name of your city or town for a list of possibilities.

GAY BOTTOM NO ANSWER FROM YOU YET
Milions spent and no cure