DR. BOB HELP "BERLIN" PLEASE

Hello Dr. Bob,

firstly, thank you for this great forum Dr. Bob. it really helps to handle fears. ok...i read the archive for lot of hours and i did not find my situation. I performed cunnilungus on a prostitute with unknowm status of hiv. Yes, i read that the chances to contract hiv this way is extremely unlikely but..... I had a little wound on the left side inside my mouth..i think it did not bleed but im not sure. Dr. Bob, what would you say about my increased risk (on a radar screen)? Did it turned from extremely unlikely to a real risk like vaginal intercourse? Sorry for my english, i write you from germany (Berlin) and my english is a bit rusty. Besides, your comments are really funny like virginia in vagina, oh i forgot it was whipped :-)

Pls give me an adress for a donation....the work u doing is wonderul.

I wish You a nice weekend Dr. Bob Marcus

Hello Marcus,

I have no way of evaluating your "little wound" over the Internet. In general, since you think it was not bleeding, I doubt your HIV risk made it onto the proverbial radar screen. If you're worried, a single three-month HIV rapid test will provide you with an accurate result in as few as 20 minutes. I strongly anticipate the result will confirm your HIV-negative status.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. The Foundation's address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

Good luck!

Be well, Marcus.

A Christian who Speaks Truth to Power
possible?