Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

DR. BOB HELP "BERLIN" PLEASE
Jun 15, 2007

Hello Dr. Bob,

firstly, thank you for this great forum Dr. Bob. it really helps to handle fears. ok...i read the archive for lot of hours and i did not find my situation. I performed cunnilungus on a prostitute with unknowm status of hiv. Yes, i read that the chances to contract hiv this way is extremely unlikely but..... I had a little wound on the left side inside my mouth..i think it did not bleed but im not sure. Dr. Bob, what would you say about my increased risk (on a radar screen)? Did it turned from extremely unlikely to a real risk like vaginal intercourse? Sorry for my english, i write you from germany (Berlin) and my english is a bit rusty. Besides, your comments are really funny like virginia in vagina, oh i forgot it was whipped :-)

Pls give me an adress for a donation....the work u doing is wonderul.

I wish You a nice weekend Dr. Bob Marcus

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Marcus,

I have no way of evaluating your "little wound" over the Internet. In general, since you think it was not bleeding, I doubt your HIV risk made it onto the proverbial radar screen. If you're worried, a single three-month HIV rapid test will provide you with an accurate result in as few as 20 minutes. I strongly anticipate the result will confirm your HIV-negative status.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. The Foundation's address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

Good luck!

Be well, Marcus.

Dr. Bob

Previous
A Christian who Speaks Truth to Power
Next
possible?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.