Scared of HIV or HEP B C transmission

Hi my name is Peter Approx 5-6 months ago i had protected intercourse and unprotected oral with an asian sex worker.

I had blood tests carried out at 19-20 weeks post exposure (4 1/2 months) My results were as follows;

HIV Negative Hep A Immune Hep B Never had virus but not immune Hep C Negative

Can i put this episode behind me forever after these negative tests? The clinic i went to don't normally test for Hep C as its not normally sexually transmitted, but they were carrying out a HEP C research study at them time so i got it done.

Also, can you get HIV or Hep B or C through casual contact such as a Handjob or Sucking a womens breasts?

I would really appreciate your comments. Thanks Peter

Hello Peter,

Great news! You are definitively HIV negative. In addition you do not have hepatitis A, B or C. Your tests indicate you are "immune" to hepatitis A, which means you either had it in the past and it resolved or that you received the hepatitis A vaccine and are now immune. As for hepatitis B and C, you are not infected, nor have you ever been exposed. There is a vaccine available for hepatitis B that can offer you protection from ever contracting the virus. I'd suggest you get vaccinated for hepatitis B. There is no vaccine protection for hepatitis C yet, but you are correct it is not routinely considered to be a sexually transmitted disease.

Handjobs and boob sucking are not considered risks for HIV, hepatitis B or hepatitis C, unless blood is involved.

Test money donation
A Christian who Speaks Truth to Power