Test money donation

Hi Dr. Bob, Yes, I've read about hand jobs here, and they are safe. But I'm irrational.

And I have a good reason (extenuating circumstances, you used to say).

I went to a massage place, you know where they dumpput oil on you and give you hand jobs.

I wanted safe pleasure so I asked for hand job only. She appeared to be offended when I asked if someone else was available (of course I didn't tell her that she looks like my aunt who's now a grandma, I have heart) or pissed at that I didn't come 10 minutes into the hand job. So she started doing it harder and harder (unprofessional, if you ask me) until she finally gave up, charged me and cut my time short. Basically I was let go because I wouldn't fuck her.

Anyways, I only discovered the possibility of a cut because I found a small to tiny scap on the shaft of my penis 3 days later. By the 4th day the scap was gone.

Could the scap be from that day? If so, does it change the risk of the hand job? There's no way I can know now whether she had any cut on her hands that day. All I know is that there is a possibility I had a (albeit small) cut on my penis when I received a hand job from the pro.

So, I was thinking about putting the test money in better use if my risk of HIV remains non-existent, like donating it to a worthy charity such as yours, instead of me testing irrationally and possibly multiple times. What do you think? Forget about the hand job and move on?

Your secret admirer who'd stalk you if he lived in San Francisco

Hi, Secret Admirer,

Scap? What's that???

Your HIV risk is indeed completely nonexistent. Testing is not medically warranted, even if you have a scab (or scap) following a rough wank.

I'm in San Francisco at least three or four times a week, so stalking may still be an option. But I doubt we frequent the same massage locations!

Be well. Stay well.

purina cat chow
Scared of HIV or HEP B C transmission