Just received negative HIV-test

This is not a question, is a message for Dr. Frascino and the general forum community. I had a nightmare 3 months after exposed myself to oral sex by three diferent female workers and thinking the worst of the worst as HIV is concerned. I got my test and thanks to god it was negative. While one's thinking can not change a medical diagnosis, there's a difference on being informed and relaxed in contrast to be neurotic as waiting for the window period and hiv-test. This site and a few serious ones I found on the net helped me to no end on my peace of mind and knowledge I couldn't get elsewhere. So folks, if Dr. Frascino tells you not to worry, believe in him. Don't let your mind playing paranoid and excruciating games on you.

To Dr. Frascino, I only can say that you are a true hero to me, not a comic book or movie one, but a very real and helpful one. While most of us are dealing with paranoia and almost 'down to zero' risks, you, on the other hand, are positive and helping an immense amount of people. You're an example for all of us, in the event that I get HIV someday, I know which model to follow: yours. Your cause is a very encouraging one and I've only great words for you and this site. I'm making a donation as soon as possible, and no amount of money can cover all the things I learned about HIV and risks thru this site.

Felipe.

PD: I'm a piano student, so the fact that you're an accomplished concert pianist is very singular for me. This is a minor personal commentary :-)

Hello Felipe,

Thank you for your very kind words and for taking the time to write in and share your story. Congratulations on your negative tests! WOO-HOO!

Thanks also for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org). People who demonstrate generosity to and compassion toward those in need are my heroes!

Keep practicing the piano and perhaps someday we'll meet and play the Rachmaninoff Suites for two pianos! (I love those pieces!)

Be well. Stay well, Felipe.

Hep C & HIV Test
The last, final, and definitive mosquito question - plz don't skip!