|Hep C & HIV Test
Jun 14, 2007
Hi, I have recently been tested for Hep C and the results came back negative. If i was infected with HIV would it have shown up in the Hep C test? Thnak you for your help.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Nope! Hepatitis C and HIV are two very different viruses and require two very different tests for detection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Getting Head
- Condom Slipped And HIV Transmission Risk
- Cut On Hand And HIV Transmission Risk
- Cut On Lip How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Do People Get AIDS From Receiving Head?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.