|**UPDATE** HIV DNA PCR
Jun 13, 2007
Well, your previous advice came too late, and I ordered another HIV DNA PCR as well as two Elisa's. All came back negative, as did the woman's rapid test and Elisa. Now, I'm set back about $700 and considerable anxiety...Thanks for your great forum.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
My advice came too late??? Hmmm . . . well another way to look at it is that perhaps your expensive, excessive and unwarranted extra tests came too early!!! Either way the negative result is, of course, good news. The $700 bill is not!!!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bronchitis After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Can Condoms Cause Allergies?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.