Broadening my horizons?

Dear Dr. Bob: I know you answer billions of questions and have been kind enough to answer past ones for me; however, I have a couple more. The biggest thing that I've ever had penetrate me is a lubed finger. I've been thinking about broadening that, so I was wondering: Would I be able to tell the difference between a lubed finger and a lubed penis entering me? Would it hurt? Would there be any bleeding involved? Your answers will help me finalize my decision. A donation is on its way. Very much appreciated ... you're the greatest! Horizon Man

Hello Horizon-Man,

Would you be able to tell the difference between a lubed finger and a lubed penis entering you???? Although that might depend somewhat on the size of the particular finger not to mention the size of the one-eyed monster knocking at your backdoor, in general I'd say yes, you would definitely feel, the difference (particularly if your Top Gun is an Italian!) Would it hurt? Well, again that depends on how tight the fit is, how much you relax and how liberally you use lubrication. Would bleeding be involved? Hopefully not if things are done correctly. If indeed you are graduating from finger to tallywhacker, "broadening" your horizons is indeed the correct word.

Don't forget to play safe, i.e. latex condoms. And also when push comes to shove, remember lubrication is your friend!

results
CDC has me in a nervous wreck