The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Broadening my horizons?

Jun 13, 2007

Dear Dr. Bob: I know you answer billions of questions and have been kind enough to answer past ones for me; however, I have a couple more. The biggest thing that I've ever had penetrate me is a lubed finger. I've been thinking about broadening that, so I was wondering: Would I be able to tell the difference between a lubed finger and a lubed penis entering me? Would it hurt? Would there be any bleeding involved? Your answers will help me finalize my decision. A donation is on its way. Very much appreciated ... you're the greatest! Horizon Man

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Horizon-Man,

Would you be able to tell the difference between a lubed finger and a lubed penis entering you???? Although that might depend somewhat on the size of the particular finger not to mention the size of the one-eyed monster knocking at your backdoor, in general I'd say yes, you would definitely feel, the difference (particularly if your Top Gun is an Italian!) Would it hurt? Well, again that depends on how tight the fit is, how much you relax and how liberally you use lubrication. Would bleeding be involved? Hopefully not if things are done correctly. If indeed you are graduating from finger to tallywhacker, "broadening" your horizons is indeed the correct word.

Don't forget to play safe, i.e. latex condoms. And also when push comes to shove, remember lubrication is your friend!

Dr. Bob

CDC has me in a nervous wreck

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint