PLease give some light to this desperate Brazilian

Dearest Dr. Bob ! I am very very sorry to bother you wit my problem, but I need some light from you how to go on ! I had a sexual encounter yesterday with another guy. We had protected anal sex ( I was the top), and when I was about to ejaculate, I took out the condom and came over him, while he was also ejaculating. His hands were with his semen, and he used his hands to "clean" my semen at the top of my penis ( open part of the penis ...I do not know the English term for this open part...is it "tip"? "hole"?). So, his semen was in contact with this part of my penis. Shall I go for PEP, since it happened about just 24 hours ago? Dr. Bob, I have no words that can express my gratitude for all you make for us !! You are always heartly welcome to my home, whenver you come to Brazil !!! Awaiting your reply as soon as it is possible, and thanking you once again, I remain with my warmest regards ! ( sorry for my poor english)

Hi Brazilian Guy,

The HIV transmission risk from the activity you describe is negligible at best. PEP is not warranted. The odds are astronomically in your favor that you did not contract HIV from this sex-capade. If you remain worried, get a single HIV rapid test at the three-month mark. The results will undoubtedly be negative.

By the way, I heard great things about a carnival-like atmosphere at the gay pride parade in Sao Paulo yesterday. Apparently over 3 million people filled Paulista Avenue! Now that's what I call a party! "OBA!!!"

Dry humping & sebaceous cyst
Lost my footing and center