Dry humping & sebaceous cyst

Hi Dr. Bob, Sorry to pester you. I asked you this question but did not get a response and cannot really eat/sleep until I know my risk factors. Can HIV be transmitted through dry humping when both people have their underwear on? The twist is that my gynocologist found a sebaceous cyst near my genital area a while ago (previous to this incident), and the sore was open during the dry humping incident, however, it was covered by the underwear. Please, please help. I am panicking here. The donation is on the way!

You cannot contract HIV by dry humping with both partners still in their skivvies even if you happen to have a sebaceous cyst. I see no cause for concern, let alone panic.

Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org). Review the information in the archives of this site and on its related links for a more detailed discussion of HIV transmission risks.

Be well.

lap dancing
PLease give some light to this desperate Brazilian