lap dancing

My husband recently confessed to having a lap dance in the past. He admitted to coming. Is this typical? and do I have anything to worry about?

"Is this typical?" Is what typical? That your husband had a lap dance? How would I know? You'll have to get that information from him. If you're wondering if lap dances are common, the answer would be an unqualified absofrickinlutely!

That your husband confessed? Again, I have no way of knowing how typical or atypical this might be, but I'm glad he leveled with you about his Badda-Bing bouncy-bouncy.

That he spunked his tighty-whities? Yeah, that's actually very typical. Just take a read through the archives and you'll find "loads" of similar cases.

Do you have anything to worry about? Sure. How are you going to get that nasty stain out of his best pair of 2xist boxer-briefs? Other than that, no, nothing to worry about, especially regarding HIV.

Please help me....I'm worried sick!! Part 3
Dry humping & sebaceous cyst