Gloves-PLEASE ANSWER, CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

Dear Dr. Bob,

I went to get an HIV blood test yesterday. The nurse did not wear gloves while she was drawing my blood. Now I am worried that she may re-use needles. My test came back negative- do you think I have to test again because of this non-gloving incident? I want to Woo-hoo, but am worried about the risk from a potential dirty needle.

Thank you for your time and dedication to this service and cause. Your strength is amazing and you are an inspiration. I wish you all the best DR. Bob.

-waiting to exhale

Hello Waiting to Exhale!

BREATHE! Your worries are completely unwarranted. You do not need to be retested. If you cannot accept the truly wonderful news of your definitive HIV-negative status, I urge you to seek psychological counseling, not more testing! Stop chasing and worrying about a disease you could not possibly have. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. I know about 40,000,000 folks who would love to have your problem. And not only would they not have any trouble exhaling, but they would be screeching WOO-HOO like a banshee in heat!

4 times answer pls.I want donate and i need yr opinion.test 5 months.
Please help me....I'm worried sick!! Part 3