Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

SOMETHING
Jun 12, 2007

HOW CAN U MAKE YOUR PENIS BIGER WITHOUT ANY PILLS OR PUMPS

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

As I have frequently mentioned before, the answers to many questioners' queries can be found in the archives! See below, little fellow!

Dr. Bob

Penis Enlargement (PENIS ENLARGEMENT) Apr 29, 2007

Hi Im 24 Years Old and My penis is 4inches so can you suggest me a doctor in Mumbai or any pills to enlarge my penis

Hello,

You're 24 years-old and your tallywhacker is only four inches long? Oh, I wouldn't worry about a little thing like that . . . .

Kidding aside, although there are some surgical procedures that attempt to increase the length of Mr. Happys, I haven't seen very good results and would not recommend them. As for pills, no, these will not work. (See below.)

Dr. Bob

penis enlargement May 9, 2006

there are so many penis enlargement pills out there do any of them actually work?

Hello,

Come on Dude, think it through. If any of these products worked, every guy would have a Mr. Happy so large it would require it's own zip codes rather than so many dudes having those tragic "head in the bushes" tiny weenies commonly found on Republican politicians.

Dr. Bob

penis enlargement Jul 23, 2006

are there any products that will actually increa se girth and length of the male penis?

Hello,

Sure. Lots. For instance DVDs with titles like:

1. Shaving Ryan's Privates

2. For Your Thighs Only

3. Three Men and a Barbie

4. On Golden Blond

5. Sleepy Booty

6. You Got Male

7. The Joy Suck Club

8. I Know Who You Did Last Summer

9. Robin's Wood

10. Star Whores

11. Robocock

12. ET the Extra Testicle

13. Glad-He-Ate-Her

14. A Rear and Pleasant Danger

15. My Bare Lady

16. Sorest Rump

17. Saturday Night Beaver

18. Laurence of A Labia

19. Clity Clity Gang Bang

But I should warn you the "increase in girth and length" is only temporary.

Dr. Bob

Sawubona Mar 6, 2004

Dear Ebrahim, that is Bob in Arabic. Just wanted to to say Sawubona in Zulu to a great man. Thank you for all the advice and also the humour. (Now seriously about the penis enlargement advice - is it necesssary? Love you Ebrahim. The Zulu Warrior.

Hi,

Well the last several Zulu warriors that I happened to see in the showers at the gym earlier today certainly did not need the penis enlargement procedure. Then again, maybe they already had had it done!?!

Dr. Ebrahim

Previous
old condom(could be expired)
Next
CDC Biostatistians Claiming HIV/AIDS takes 16 years off your life

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.