Dated a pos guy - 2nd Request

I dated a positive guy for almost a year. I made the big mistake of having unprotected sex with him most of the time. We had anal intercourse, me being the active one and then me be the passive one in rare ocassions. He never eyaculated inside me. Also perform oral sex and he even eyaculated two times in my mouth. I have tested several times and always tested negative. I am in a experimental vaccine right now, got my three shots, and I started my first one when I started dating him. I stop seeing him three months ago and I tested last week and I was negative. I know I was very irresponsable and I have to be gratefull to be negative. Also I know that the vaccine is experimental and I could have the placebo. My concern is: Should I keep testing or this means I am negative fo sure. I decided not to date anyone pos and if I do I will definetely use protection.

There are two related issues here: testing following HIV exposure and your involvement with an experimental vaccine trial.

In general HIV testing following a known significant HIV exposure should be done at three months with a confirmatory test at six months to definitively establish your HIV-negative status.

HIV antibody test results may be altered by some experimental HIV vaccines. The vaccines can induce anti-HIV antibodies, which could be detected in routine HIV screening, resulting in a false-positive test. Talk to your clinical trial coordinator. That fact should have been thoroughly explained to you before you began the trial. The clinical trial coordinator will advise you as to what type of HIV screening tests you should take to determine if you have contracted the virus. (This may well be a type of testing that does not involve anti-HIV antibodies.)

Finally, I do hope you now understand the critical importance of using latex condoms for insertive sex to protect your negative status. You should do this with all partners and not only with those who know their status is positive. Twenty-five percent of HIVers in the USA have no idea they are infected!

Stay safe to stay well.

You have passed me up TOO MANY TIMES!!!!!!!! YOU GOTTA READ THIS
Fingers, Cuts - Still Unclear