Paranoid or what!

I am male and recently experienced intimate naked body contact and body nipple licking and rubbing with another male who's HIV status was indeterminate but who had (I subcequently learnt had many partners)and HIV status is unknown. No oral or genital sex was conducted. In fact we both kept our pants on (if not our shirts). There may have been some small exchange of saliva but this coul have only been minimal since no deep kissing. I have a girl friend this was my first and only exposure. I am scared stiff that I might have contracted HIV. Based on these facts am I at risk and need to be tested ASAP or just paranoid and over anxious. i really appreciate what you guys do here in helping us.

Your HIV transmission risk is completely nonexistent. Spend some time reviewing the wealth of information on this site and in its archives that is related to how HIV is and is not transmitted. Your paranoia is most likely based on the fact you were experiencing your first guy-on-guy action, which could bring up some sexual orientation issues, particularly if you were, as you say, "stiff," be it scared or otherwise. HIV testing is not warranted; however, evaluation of your sexual orientation may be.

Good luck, whichever side of the proverbial fence you ultimately find your happiness and fulfillment.

Risk of Facial With Acne..Resubmitted from Fatigue and Anemia Forum
PCP, MRSA & CMV =AIDS?