Risk of Facial With Acne..Resubmitted from Fatigue and Anemia Forum

Hello Dr Bob,

I am a mostly straight man but had an experience with a man yesterday and I got a facial(not the kind you get at Nordstroms lol)..two actually..and I forgot that I had two pimples on my chin. One of them is about healed but has a scab and the other one in new and looks like a layer of skin is removed. I am pretty sure he got some of his goods on my chin. I was trying to be safe by opting for a facial intead of letting him have fun in my mouth but I forgot about the pimples I had on my chin and probably should have opted for the former

Anyhow, thank you very much for your time

-Very Concerned

Hello Very Concerned,

Your HIV transmission risk remains so remote as to be essentially nonexistent. For even a theoretical risk, your "facialist" would have to be "virally enhanced" and get his special "protein plus" product onto the involved area and your pimples would have to be sizable open wounds. However, if you remain concerned, get a single HIV rapid test at the three-month mark. It will undoubtedly be negative, whether you're straight as a lawn dart or gay as Macy's windows at Christmas.

Finally, regarding Nordstrom, I've found them to be extremely accommodating in their quest for satisfied customers. Consequently facials are probably not entirely out of the question, particularly at the San Francisco shop.

Stay safe. Stay well.

Massachusettsian needs help!
Paranoid or what!