Jun 5, 2007
Why armpit sex is never mentioned or discussed?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Why isn't armpit sex discussed? Hmmm . . . golly, I really don't know. I'm not avoiding the topic. It does come up every now and then, but just not as frequently as, say, sex with a cooked cantaloupe. But hey, if you want to talk about it, it's fine with me. By the way, have you noticed the new extra dry Ban Roll-On bottle resembles an erect penis?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Muscle Ache A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Risk Of Sex With A Prostitute
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- HIV Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Fatigue After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.