16 years and .....

Thanks for answering my question. I ordered a rapid hiv test on line. It came from china. It cliams to be accurate 99%. Is it true? can I trust the result or do I have to order orasure? It was negative so can I woooohooooo? I used your good luck karma for my anatomy test and honored it. Please send more of ttjose for the rest of the tests. I will make a donation when i start working this summer.

The only FDA-approved home HIV screening kit is the Home Access Express Test. It is not a rapid test, but you can receive your results the next business day by expediting your shipping of the sample. Rapid tests, such as OraSure, provide accurate results in as few as 20 minutes, but must be done in a laboratory, physician's office or some other type of clinical setting.

The "Made in China" home rapid test you purchased is not FDA approved; consequently, I have no way of knowing how reliable it really is.

I'd suggest you go to a testing center, get an FDA-approved rapid test, confirm your negative status and then WOO-HOO with confidence, OK?

By the way, you would have aced the anatomy test, even without my good-luck karma.

Ongoing good luck.

Unusual transmission pt2
Oil Lube - First Time