|First Time: Safe sex?
Jun 4, 2007
My girlfren and I've decided to have oral sex. Its our first time and we have no fear of any infections...
my question is, will swallowing of my sperm get her pregnant or swalling her vaginal fluid have any effect on me? could you please guide me. i searched the forum but couldn't find anything. thanx
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Your question, like so many others in this forum, dramatically points out why age-appropriate sex education is essential.
Recheck the archives and related links for additional information about oral sex.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Herpes From A Cold Sore?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.