Anal Bleeding

Dr. Frascino's response to the young man in Manilla (Anal Bleeding - Dec 5, 2006) was a clear case of stereotyping and both offensive and unnacceptable. He comments,'(by the way, "black with a big dick" is probably redundant).' The fact that it is sometimes, though not always true does not lessen the callousness. Thank you.

"Stereotyping?" "Offensive and unacceptable??? "Callousness???" Hmmm . . . do you really think someone would get insulted because I insinuated they might have a whopper of a tallywhacker??? I can only assume you must be one of those "head in the bushes" kind of guys to be so overly sensitive. At any rate, your sense of humor is apparently completely nonexistent. So I'd suggest you not read any of my other responses, as you will most likely completely miss the point of those comments as well. Perhaps you'd enjoy some "fair and balanced" Fox News or spending some time in Bill O'Reilly's spin shellacked "no-spin" zone???

I continue to stand by my comments and the advice that I gave the young man from the Philippines. By the way, sweetie, Manila only has one "l" and unacceptable, only one "n." apparently you did not excel in spelling or common sense in school, eh? I'll reprint the post you criticized below. Please note, I have made no changes, nor do I believe any are warranted.

Have a nice day.

anal bleeding Dec 5, 2006

im a 19 yr old boy who had sex last thursday with a man.. he's black with big dick.. ive had already previous anal sex and im always the bottom. this is the fourth time i was fucked, but my concerns are, my ass is bleeding everytime im going to the toilet, and it's so hard for me to release my vowel.. sometimes, when i go to the toilet, its just blood that i release.. can you help me? im here in manila, philippines.. i dont know where to ask help, or where to go check up... my family does not know im having sex with men, so i really dont know where to go.. pls. do respond..

p.s.

it was a safe sex, my partner used a condom..

Can I help you? Probably not all that much over the Internet and Manila is a bit out of the way for a house call. It sounds like your top gun (by the way, "black with a big dick" is probably redundant) caused some anal-rectal trauma with his giant joystick. You could have bleeding hemorrhoids, an anal fissure or a number of other problems. The bottom line on your bottom is that you need to see a doctor and get to the bottom of this problem! If you don't want to visit your general medical doctor, any urgent care center or emergency room should be able to check this out for you. Don't delay! One piece of reassuring information is that you practiced safe sex and therefore you don't have to worry about HIV or other STDs, assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not break.

Good luck. In the future, when mounting members the size of fire hydrants, please remember "lubrication is your friend." Be wary of "weapons of ass destruction."

Hello from an ex-Worried Well
Swallowing-Increased Risk of Transmission?