when passing stool, no stool, only blood. please help !

I am a 23 years male old, and have "Piles" but they are almost gone, when this morning i passed some stool,normally.In the afternoon, my abdomen started to gurgle, as if i wanted to pass gas, so i went to the washroom. Upon defecation , I passed out lots of blood, instead of stool. what can this mean? Now i feel to go every 15 mins, and all i pass is blood and a little stool. I'm frightened. please help !

Unfortunately there is not much I can do for you over the Internet. If you are passing significant amounts of blood per rectum, you need to be seen by a physician, either your personal physician or an emergency room/urgent care doctor as soon as possible. With your history of "piles," it's possible you have a ruptured hemorrhoid. However, there are other possibilities as well. The first step is for a doctor to examine you, OK? Don't be frightened; just get the evaluation and help you need.

Please help me....I'm worried sick!!
Gardasil