Please help me....I'm worried sick!!

Bob, I worried about my recently diagnosis of Bell's Palsy with my primary doctor...but i went to see the neurologist and he said i have Fisher Syndrome. I worried that I am infected with HIV. I just took my test today and I need your guidance. Please don't pass me up I really need your help. I'm so worried it's driving me crazy. First this is how it all started. My doctor said i tested positive for Strep-Throat, which i had a fever for one day at 102.7. The next day i was well. Keep in mind that i took a HIV test in February and the results were negative. I did mention to my doctor that I had a few oral sex from massage parlor girls over the past 3 months. He said that I didn't have any risk for HIV. Just so i don't forget to tell u I was protected for vaginal intercourse. I have double vision right now which is getting better but I'm just concerned I didn't see any blood or have open cuts on my penis. I'm so stupid and Ive read several other postings regarding possible infection. Please help me sir....I'm so worried. I want to have a normal life and I will not make the same mistake i made....I made a donation

Fisher syndrome is a variant of Guillain-Barré syndrome and is quite rare. It is characterized by abnormal coordination (ataxia), paralysis of the eye muscles (ophthalmoplegia) and a generalized absence of reflexes (areflexia). It is felt to be an autoimmune disease in which antibodies produced by the body's immune system mistakenly attack a nerve insulator and impulse carrier called the myelin sheath. This causes inflammation and damage to the nervous system. Symptoms begin with paralysis of the eyes and progress to include muscles of the neck and arms. Although the direct cause of Fisher syndrome is unknown, 65% of cases are thought to be linked to herpes-related viral illnesses; however, other viruses, including HIV, could also be involved. Treatment can include plasmapheresis (filtering the blood plasma) or infusions of intravenous gammaglobulin. I'm glad your condition is improving and that you are under the care of a neurologist.

Is your condition HIV related? I would tend to strongly doubt that possibility for several reasons. First, your HIV risk (oral sex) is negligible. And second, your triggering factor was most likely your bout of "strep throat." If you remain concerned about HIV, get an HIV rapid test at the three-month mark. That may be the most efficient way to put your worries permanently to rest.

Thanks for your tax-deductible donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Your one gift will touch many lives. Keep me posted on your progress. I'm sending you my best good-luck/good-health karma for a full and speedy recovery and in hopes that your definitive three-month HIV test remains negative. I'm here if you need me. OK?

safety of silicone lube questioned
when passing stool, no stool, only blood. please help !