Window Period

Hi, Im really glad you have this forum, Im a negative guy, my partner is positive. When we meet 6 months ago he didn't know his status, he had a negative test weeks before but he had a risky exposure a couple of months before. After a couple of weeks he found that he turned positive, and all that period of time, we had sex, safe but not 100% safe. Thanks God Im still negative, but I think we should know more about the window period, many guys on line say in their profiles: last tested a week ago ... that doesnt mean they are negative.

The better rule to stay healthy by is to automatically assume all sex partners are or could be HIV positive and to take the necessary precautions to stay safe! Even if someone straps a lie detector to his Mr. Happy, I would not believe him when it comes to serostatus! Worldwide 90% of the 40,000,000 of us who are "virally enhanced" do not know we are infected with the virus. In the United States, the statistic is 1,000,000 infected and 25% who do not know they are HIV positive! So the take home message is: you can't go wrong if you shield his dong!

Stay safe. Stay well.

tested positive on the ELISA
How long should i wait (WHEN TO START TREATMENT)