Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Waiting for sky to fall!
Jun 4, 2007

Hi Doc! I missed the bullet one other time and tried to be smarter this time. Met someone, waited 3 months and got to know her. Asked all the right questions and had myself tested. Here I am 3 weeks after sleeping with her and having night sweats, headache, muscle aches and stomache problems. Swears she is safe. I am hoping for a neg test, but not sure if hope is there. Going to be along few weeks to get to 12 and find out for sure. Nothing you can do, just needed to vent. Feeling tired and ache all the time. Appreciate your time.. You are one of a kind and sending a donation. Hope all is well with you!!CJ

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hey CJ,

You obviously learned some important lessons from your last sexcapade, but apparently you missed the most important lesson of all!!! If you had learned it, you wouldn't be waiting for the sky to fall down or for your window period to be up. So as long as we now have another three-month period of "window pain," let's review that all important lesson from several different perspectives, OK?

Now repeat after me:

Cover your stump, before you hump.

Before you attack her, wrap your whacker.

Don't be silly, protect your willy.

When in doubt, shroud your spout.

You can't go wrong, if you shield your dong.

If you're not going to sack it, go home and whack it.

If you think she's spunky, cover your monkey.

If you can't shield your rocket, leave it in your pocket.

Don't be a fool, vulcanize your tool.

Wrap it in foil, before checking her oil.

Sex is cleaner with a packaged wiener.

By learning this simple lesson and putting it into practice, you'll never again find yourself in this predicament.

Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'll send my good-luck karma that your three-month definitive HIV test remains negative.

Good luck! Now go out and buy a Costco supply of latex condoms and Astroglide!

Dr. Bob

Previous
Barber
Next
could i catch hiv from my own semen (CAN YOU GIVE YOURSELF HIV/AIDS)

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.