Waiting for sky to fall!

Hi Doc! I missed the bullet one other time and tried to be smarter this time. Met someone, waited 3 months and got to know her. Asked all the right questions and had myself tested. Here I am 3 weeks after sleeping with her and having night sweats, headache, muscle aches and stomache problems. Swears she is safe. I am hoping for a neg test, but not sure if hope is there. Going to be along few weeks to get to 12 and find out for sure. Nothing you can do, just needed to vent. Feeling tired and ache all the time. Appreciate your time.. You are one of a kind and sending a donation. Hope all is well with you!!CJ

Hey CJ,

You obviously learned some important lessons from your last sexcapade, but apparently you missed the most important lesson of all!!! If you had learned it, you wouldn't be waiting for the sky to fall down or for your window period to be up. So as long as we now have another three-month period of "window pain," let's review that all important lesson from several different perspectives, OK?

Now repeat after me:

Cover your stump, before you hump.

Before you attack her, wrap your whacker.

Don't be silly, protect your willy.

When in doubt, shroud your spout.

You can't go wrong, if you shield your dong.

If you're not going to sack it, go home and whack it.

If you think she's spunky, cover your monkey.

If you can't shield your rocket, leave it in your pocket.

Don't be a fool, vulcanize your tool.

Wrap it in foil, before checking her oil.

Sex is cleaner with a packaged wiener.

By learning this simple lesson and putting it into practice, you'll never again find yourself in this predicament.

Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'll send my good-luck karma that your three-month definitive HIV test remains negative.

Good luck! Now go out and buy a Costco supply of latex condoms and Astroglide!

Barber
could i catch hiv from my own semen (CAN YOU GIVE YOURSELF HIV/AIDS)