Please, please, please answer..

Dear Dr. Bob,

Thank you for your efforts and for reviewing these questions.

Had a negative rapid test today at 10 weeks from exposure (gave fingering and vaginal oral).

But having symptoms such as OHL, white coated tongue and canker sores in the mouth.

First, would or is it likely that these symptoms would appear this early?

Secondly, would or is it likely that these symptoms would appear before detection?

Thanks so very much! Donation on the way answer or not.

First off, fingering and oral sex carry an extremely low risk of HIV transmission. Next, "symptoms" are notoriously unreliable in determining who is and is not HIV infected. Finally, your 10-week negative HIV rapid test is extremely encouraging. Taking all this into account, I would say your chances of being HIV infected are extremely remote. Stop worrying. Get a three-month test. The odds are now astronomically in your favor that you did not contract HIV from these very low risk activities. Start practicing your WOO-HOO! Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'll send my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month test is negative; however, in reality I strongly doubt you'll need the good luck!

Be well. (I'm quite sure you are!)

HPV
Please help....