Jun 3, 2007
can i transfer hpv to my partner through oral sex, woman to woman?
Response from Dr. Frascino
First off, HPV really doesn't care if the action is woman-on-woman, man-on-man, man-on-woman or even sex with a Republican. HPV infection (Genital warts) is one of the most common STDs. It is unknown exactly how easily or efficiently HPV is transmitted via oral sex. However, we do know that HPV can indeed be transmitted by all types of oral sex. Although these warts usually appear in the genital or anal areas, they can also occur in or around the mouth or lips.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling Lips A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Testicular Pain Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Blood In Urine After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Dizziness After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.