pep,2nd test result.
Jun 3, 2007
Hello doctor, A while ago,i wrote that i had unprotected vaginal intercourse with an indonesian woman,who was seropositive.I was on pep for 4 weeks.Got my hiv testresults after 3 months.NEGATIVE.I know the guidelines (also the dutch) say a 6 month result is 100% reliable,but do you think i can open a small bottle of champaign after the 3 month one?
Thanks for your answer.
Response from Dr. Frascino
I'd say you could open a full-sized bottle and toast to your good health. Just save the magnum of Dom Perignon for your six-month ultimate WOO-HOO party, OK? Hope I'm invited to attend.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Antibiotics Used To Treat Gonorrhea And Chlamydia
- Are Red Bumps All Over The Body A Sign Of An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.