please answer i want to give donation

Hey bob i see youve answered so many peoples questions sio help me out eh bob. Anyway i had a 3 and a half month hiv test it came back negative before that i was experiencing some symptoms but after the negative test i put it aside. Now i am experiecing tingling in my feet ankles and hands and my feet get really cold sometimes and then it stopped for a couple weeks then came back i have been pretty stressed and thinking that i have hiv everyone else in my family thinks im nuts and need to see a psychologists i went to a chiropractor about the tingling cause i had a very stiff neck to and he found problems in my spinal cord he said related to those should i believe him bob or should i go for another hiv test my last exposure was 4 months ago and it was oral sex with someone that i have been with for 8 months help me bob and ill help you

You do not need another HIV test or a chiropractor. Both would be a waste of time and money in my opinion. By the way, has anyone ever been to a chiropractor who didn't find "problems in the spine???" Your 3.5 month negative HIV test is definitive and conclusive.

Your "symptoms" are not suggestive of or worrisome for HIV disease or ARS. They are, however, quite suggestive of anxiety. I agree with your family: counseling may well help you confront and conquer your irrational HIV fears. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

Hand Job
PLZ DOC I NEED UR HELP!!!