Jun 3, 2007
Hi. I'm a little ashamed of this question. I'm a man and if I give or receive a hand job from another guy can I be infected with HIV?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Masturbation/handjobs are not considered a risk for HIV transmission. By the way, why are you ashamed of getting a little help from a handy friend? Guy-on-guy (or gal-on-gal) action is nothing to be ashamed of! Sexual orientation is a fact of life and not a lifestyle choice. The only shame should be placed on those who try to criminalize or stigmatize Mother Nature.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Sinus Infection Mean I Have AIDS?
- Runny Nose Worried It Could Be Ars
- Black Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.