BODY'S ARCHIVES

dr, bob, you always mention the body's archives. How does one access the archives? cALL ME at xxx-xxx-xxxx, or answer online or write me a personal email or at my address steve xxxxxx, xxxxx,xxxxx. thanks.

Hey Steve,

Just type in some keywords that relate to the information you are looking for in the box "Search TheBody.com/Entire Site" and click "GO." If you are in a particular forum, such as Safe Sex and HIV Prevention, then you type in the box "Search This Forum." Give it a try. You can also read questions organized by categories by scrolling down past the list of "Recent Questions" and clicking on any of the categories listed.

It would be so much easier if you were here to hold my hand...
RN with a question