what's the difference between receptive and insertive oral

I have received a blowjob from someone who takes drugs with needles.. I thought it was safe. I used a condom to halve the risk. But now I read that oral sex has 1 in 10,000 risk? or is it .5 in 10,000? I am confused. Also where are your clinics to come and get tested

The difference between receptive and insertive oral sex? Well for fellatio, the receptive partner is the "sucker" (the one sucking) and the insertive partner is the "suckee" (the one getting sucked). The estimated HIV transmission risk for unprotected receptive oral sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 1 per 10,000 exposures. For unprotected insertive oral sex with an HIVer, the risk would be 0.5 per 10,000 exposures. If a condom was used and did not break, the HIV transmission rate for both insertive and receptive oral sex would be nonexistent. HIV cannot permeate intact latex. No way. No how.

Regarding the anonymous HIV testing site for the Frascino Medical Group, we are located in Los Altos, California (south of San Francisco). Our address and phone number are:

Frascino Medical Group, Inc. 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024 650-917-1357.

Be well. Stay well.

Is CD4 and T4 the same thing?
Do you answer tough questions?