another one of those pro entertainer questions

what you are doing is awesome....and now i am a donor supporting your awesomeness

so i have reviewed the archives and have an idea as to your answer, but my question is a slight variation on others so i thought i would ask

I was at a party with a pro entertainer who was dancing for us. She rubbed her hands and fingers on her "love triangle" and then rubbed all around her breasts. About a minute later she got in my face and I kissed and sucked on her breasts. Her status is unknown to me. I feel like you will say there is little risk, but I wasnt sure how long the virus could live in juices, if I got them in my mouth (for the record they were not dripping wet or anything).

Please give me your opinion on my exposure risk. I refuse to worry, so if you say im cool, then ill let it go.

thanks

nashvegas

Hey Nashvegas,

Anyone with a name like "Nashvegas" has got to be "cool" and cool you are! Your HIV risk from that juicy pro is nonexistent. Testing is not warranted, although obviously always available.

Thanks for supporting the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation! Now that's "awesomeness" at its most fabulous!

Be well. Stay well! Stay cool!

Worried for ages!!
DONATION IS IN THE MAIL...kiss of death??? NEED YOU PLEASE!!!