Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

another one of those pro entertainer questions
Jun 1, 2007

Dr. Bob

what you are doing is awesome....and now i am a donor supporting your awesomeness

so i have reviewed the archives and have an idea as to your answer, but my question is a slight variation on others so i thought i would ask

I was at a party with a pro entertainer who was dancing for us. She rubbed her hands and fingers on her "love triangle" and then rubbed all around her breasts. About a minute later she got in my face and I kissed and sucked on her breasts. Her status is unknown to me. I feel like you will say there is little risk, but I wasnt sure how long the virus could live in juices, if I got them in my mouth (for the record they were not dripping wet or anything).

Please give me your opinion on my exposure risk. I refuse to worry, so if you say im cool, then ill let it go.

thanks

nashvegas

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hey Nashvegas,

Anyone with a name like "Nashvegas" has got to be "cool" and cool you are! Your HIV risk from that juicy pro is nonexistent. Testing is not warranted, although obviously always available.

Thanks for supporting the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation! Now that's "awesomeness" at its most fabulous!

Be well. Stay well! Stay cool!

Dr. Bob

Previous
Worried for ages!!
Next
DONATION IS IN THE MAIL...kiss of death??? NEED YOU PLEASE!!!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.