Worried for ages!!

I had oral sex with a guy about 14 years ago and he did not ejaculate. I am very well but have nodes i can feel in my neck and in my armpit. These have been present since i first checked them whilst studying for a nursing course and that was over 12 years ago. could these be related? I have no other associated risk factors. i was thinking they could have been down to my oversensitivity to allergies as i only have to stroke my skin and it comes up in urticarial wheels and this has been the case since i was young. I had loads of nasty throat infections when i was a boy but the nodes are not only those tonsillar ones. Help! am i too worried about my health?

ps where can i donate to your fund?

You're remembering and worrying about incomplete blowjobs 14 years ago??? Wow, I can hardly remember what I had for breakfast yesterday.

Oral sex carries an extremely low risk for HIV transmission, particularly when there has been no ejaculation. The real question here, particularly to a health care professional, is why have you been "worried for ages" (14 years to be exact, but who's counting?) when you can get a simple definitive HIV test??? HIV rapid test results are available within 20 minutes!

Are you excessively worried about this ancient event? Absofrickinlutely! Lymph nodes can be prominent for a wide variety of reasons and HIV "symptoms" are notoriously unreliable in determining who is and is not HIV infected. If you cannot stop perseverating on this nonexistent problem, get tested. The results will undoubtedly be negative, but that may be the quickest way for you to permanently put these unwarranted fears to rest.

By the way, the urticarial wheals (not "wheels") that appear when you stroke your skin represent a condition called dermatographia ("skin writing") and it is not related to allergies!

Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Stop worrying. Start WOO-HOOing!

Be well. Stay well!

Bizarre but True - Not in Archives
another one of those pro entertainer questions