|thank you for your advice
Jun 1, 2007
Hi Dr, i wrote to you last 3 months ago. That i had sexual intercourse protected and oral unprotected on a woman.I went for hiv test after 1 month it was negative, 2 months negative, 3 months and 1 week negative.
My question is, do you think i need another test?
Thank you for all ur help and i need donation website so that make my donations
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Do you need more tests? Nope!
Should you shout WOO-HOO? Absofrickinlutely!
The Web address for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation is www.concertedeffort.org.
Be well. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Thrush Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Flu Symptoms After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Licking Anus Worried I Have
- Painful Ejaculation After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.