penis rash

Hi Bob

How r u feeling man? All power to you.

Had a genuine HIV scare couple of years back that freaked me out.

3 negative tests since in same facility up to 20 months - all negative.

Problem is I have had this bad penis rash for a year now. Its like red spots that just rock up under the surface of my penis head and disappear a couple of days later to be replaced by new ones. Bob somedays it can look really, really bad encompassing most of the penis head in a red spot rash.

Also had candidiasis in mouth and scrotum and boils under arms which isnt cool.

Bottom line - I am linking it to HIV and am genuinely concerned now for my wife.

Any ideas? Am I being irrational? Is this inline with HIV+ symptoms at the 2 year stage?

Look after yourself Bob.

Hey Penis-Rash-Guy,

Your three negative HIV tests out to 20 months are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. Your ongoing concerns that your pimply-penis problem might be HIV related are unwarranted. I can't diagnose the cause of Mr. Happy's intermittent bad complexion, but I can with great certainty advise you what's not causing the problem. It's not HIV!

My advice is for you to show the rash to a dermatologist the next time it "rocks up!" The chances are great that this is an easily treatable condition.

Stay well. Don't worry.

Visa for HIV positive people.
AIDS awareness and abstinence-only (ABSTINENCE-ONLY SEX EDUCATION)