Contacting Dr Bob By Phone

I'm Sure the answer to this question is obvious, but, anyway I can contact you Personally? You are about the only person I can trust, I'm 40, with a 5 yeard old and afraid that I am infected, God, I could use your help..Rick

Hi Rick,

There are approximately 10,000 unanswered questions in my inbox at the moment. Can you imagine what would happen if I posted my phone number here? Rick, I don't know where you live, but if you need personal attention, the doors to the Frascino Medical Group are always open. We're located in Los Altos, Calif., not far from San Francisco. Appointments can be made by calling 650-917-1357. Alternatively you can post your question here. Try putting "DR. BOB, IT'S RICK. I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP" in the title so that I'll know it's you. By the way, if you're the "Rick" who recently sent a generous donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation along with a question, I enclosed a reply to your question along with my personalized acknowledgement/thank-you letter and token thank-you gift. It went into snail mail earlier today and should reach you shortly.

Do we need to start HIV medicine, India.
PLEASE help