Risk from head phones

Greetings Dr. Bob:

I was at the gym recently and I was commenting on how small my friends new MP-3 player is and he handed me his ear phones to sample the quality of the sound. The ear phones are the type that insert into the ear.

I am married and he is a run around is there any HIV risk from using his ear phones that would require a test?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

HIV from MP-3 player earphones??? You've got to be kidding!?! Dude, even if you stuck his sweaty jockstrap in your ear, you wouldn't contract HIV. I'd suggest you review the information in the archives pertaining to how HIV is and is not transmitted.

RISK OF TRANSMISSION?
How to deal...please help!!!