RISK OF TRANSMISSION?

A few weeks ago I attended a bachelor party and comitted the mistake of having protected oral and vaginal sex with a stripper. When I went home 2 hours later I rinsed myself quickly with water and towel...did not shower. Yes I know disgusting. Then I had unprotected intercourse with my girlfriend. Now I am worried that I might have had vaginal fluids around my crotch area for my previous enncounter with the stripper and that my girlfriend could have come in contact with them and thus could have been infected with HIV or any other STD's. Is this possible? Could the virus have survived there? It is pretty moist down there. Could I have also put her in risk of other stds??? My donation of 50.00 is on the way. Thank you for having the patience to answer our sometime ridiculous questions!

Assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not fail, your HIV-transmission risk would be nonexistent.

As for vaginal fluids accumulating in your "moist" hairy nether regions and transmitting an STD, such as HIV, to your girlfriend two hours later, the chances would be extremely remote to nonexistent for HIV and most other STDs, due to the two-hour interval and your quick rinses and towel-off. Perhaps you could transmit crabs, but the more major STDs, such as syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, etc., would not be a significant risk. If you remain concerned, level with your girlfriend and get STD screened. (You should also be ready to be put in the doghouse for a while and I might also suggest you consider a nice piece of make-up bling when you eventually get out!)

viral load- please help!
Risk from head phones