George Michael? (Enhanced)

Dear Dr Bob,

I must let you know how honored I felt that that you replied to my QTND. Your reply was indeed an Elisas negative result to me! As promise, I have made a small donation. I promise I will donate more often in future. Ever since that incident, I have read all the threads on the masturbation category. I would like to sum up my findings:

It is non-existent 1) If mutual masturbation 2) If someone who is positive spit on your penis 3) If someone with positive cum on his/her hand touch your urethra (the cum must be substantial enough or high viral load, even so HIV cant survive long in the surrounding) 4) If someone who is positive with a cut touch your penis (The blood must be substantial enough, and you may already realized before the act) 5) Anymore that I have missed out?

Regardless of all these facts, I have developed sore throat after 6 days with a white spot on the right tonsil. Could I have been sero-converting that I might be so unlucky that I didnt realise the blood or cums on her hand. Or could it be some kind of STDs? Been checking my penis carefully everyday.

I visited your site and saw your one of your pictures during your concert, I wish I were there, you look like George Michael (no offence if you dont like him). I do hope I can meet you one day, because you inspire me a lot. I must say I really adore you, I know you already got Steve but I am no gay. Hehe.

MasterBeds Guy

Tales of the one eyed monster (Enhanced version) May 13, 2007

Hi Doctor, Thanks for all your great work and that of your fabulous foundation. I have been in this forum for 2 years and reading your reply to worrier without missing even a single post. Please help me by answering my question and I will send a donation after I have got my salary. Yesterday I went to a KTV and got a KTV hostess. She masturbate me and I knew it was low risk however, toward the end of the act, she touch my urethra for about few seconds, which freak me out as I was wondering if theres any precum residual on her finger which she might have got it from other customers while performing the act on them as well (These hostess got to move around to other rooms every 15-30mins) The precum could be still fresh on her finger for at least 15 mins before she did masturbation on me. I am also worry about whether theres any cut on her fingers or palm which might put me on any risks on HIV or STDs. I am extremely guilty and I didnt sleep well yesterday, I promise I would not be so foolish to visit these kinds of places again. I used to have worrisome on HIV infections two years before also but after I been reading your posts, I managed to get some assurances, but this time I am sure it will be a better comfort if it can come from your reply to my question. Thanks a lot doc!

Your HIV risk is nonexistent. Testing is not warranted. I'm glad you have found the information here helpful.

Be well. Stay well.

Hello MasterBeds Guy,

Despite your recent sore throat and white spot on your right tonsil, my assessment remains completely unchanged. Your HIV risk is nonexistent. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No, you are not seroconverting. Your worries continue to be completely unwarranted. If you continue to perseverate on the possibility of being HIV positive, I suggest you get a single HIV rapid test at the three-month mark. It will undoubtedly be negative. But this may be the most efficient and effective way for you to put your irrational fears permanently to rest.

George Michael? Hmmm . . . hopefully from the "I want Your Sex" phase, rather than the WHAM "Wake Me Up Before You Go Go" period.

Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Stop worrying! Be well.

Can you help? My boyfriend goes soft.
Same Sero Status Couple Drug Resistance Question