former dumbass army guy

hey there. i read your posts alot, and i think your one cool dude, i dont know if you remember my questiono or not. but after testing at 3,4,,6,7,8, months and my gf testing 5 months after we played tonsil hockey with a cancor sore in my mouth. i was worried that i gave her hiv, because her noded swelled up around her neck about 4 weeks after making out with her. am i being irrational.? do you think im chasing the disease and need to see a phycologist? can i be 100 percent sure that im alright.? i know your prob rollin your eyes at this question and tell yourself, alright here we go again. but id appreciate your input. and if you could call me a dumbass and virtually bopp me beside the head for gettin myself into this predicament one last time id appreciate it.

Per your request:

1. Dumbass

2. BOPP!!!!!!

Both you and your girlfriend are HIV negative. If you can't accept that wonderful news, then yes, a psychologist (rather than a phycologist, by the way) could indeed be helpful. It's definitely worth noting that a phycologist is a person involved in the branch of botany that deals with algae whereas a psychologist is a specialist in the science that studies the mind and the reasons for the ways that people think and act. Should you make an appointment with a phycologist, as you suggest, I'm going to need to BOPP you again.

Oral sex
Morons!