The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

former dumbass army guy

May 22, 2007

hey there. i read your posts alot, and i think your one cool dude, i dont know if you remember my questiono or not. but after testing at 3,4,,6,7,8, months and my gf testing 5 months after we played tonsil hockey with a cancor sore in my mouth. i was worried that i gave her hiv, because her noded swelled up around her neck about 4 weeks after making out with her. am i being irrational.? do you think im chasing the disease and need to see a phycologist? can i be 100 percent sure that im alright.? i know your prob rollin your eyes at this question and tell yourself, alright here we go again. but id appreciate your input. and if you could call me a dumbass and virtually bopp me beside the head for gettin myself into this predicament one last time id appreciate it.

Response from Dr. Frascino


Per your request:

1. Dumbass

2. BOPP!!!!!!

Both you and your girlfriend are HIV negative. If you can't accept that wonderful news, then yes, a psychologist (rather than a phycologist, by the way) could indeed be helpful. It's definitely worth noting that a phycologist is a person involved in the branch of botany that deals with algae whereas a psychologist is a specialist in the science that studies the mind and the reasons for the ways that people think and act. Should you make an appointment with a phycologist, as you suggest, I'm going to need to BOPP you again.

Dr. Bob

Oral sex

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint