May 22, 2007
Is HIV present in precum,the ejaculate or both?
Response from Dr. Frascino
It can be present in both. Precum generally contains a much lower concentration of HIV than ejaculate.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Glands After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Do Lesbians Protect Themselves From Stds?
- Body Fluids That Don't Carry HIV
- Could Pep Drugs Delay The Symptoms Of Ars
- How Long Before Symptoms Show Up In HIV Positive Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.