May 22, 2007
Is HIV present in precum,the ejaculate or both?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
It can be present in both. Precum generally contains a much lower concentration of HIV than ejaculate.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Could Diarrhea Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Sex With A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
- Sex With A Prostitute Afraid I Have AIDS
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.