receptive anal unprotected

Hi, Two days ago, I had receptive anal sex with a poz. We used condoms but it brakes for the top was to vigourous. We stopped as we realized the breackage. At least he told me he was poz. I went right away to the hospital. About an hour later I was on PEP drugs. Okay, the guy did not ejaculate but I am sure I received at least some precum. What scares me is it was kind of rough sex. So I presume my risks incresease for my anal wall could be more damaged permetting viruses to enter more easily in my blood. It was not the fist time I had sex with him so I know he is on medication.

The positives points are he hadn't come in me and I start drugs treatments very soon. On the other side I received some pecum and I'm affraid of the state of my anal wall.

I'd like to know what are my chances to overcome this.

Thank you.

Unfortunately there is no accurate statistic I can give you for your exact situation. You characterized both the factors that would potentially increase HIV-transmission risk and those that would decrease it. The important thing is that you've done everything you can to further decrease your risk of acquiring HIV by beginning PEP within one hour. We know that the sooner one begins PEP the better the chances are that it will be effective in aborting HIV infection. All you can do now is wait and think "positively" about being negative! The odds are in your favor, but testing is obviously warranted. Remember to take your PEP exactly as prescribed.

Good luck!

The Money Bag has landed! (donation made :) )
Dr. Bob Please Evaluate Occupational Exposure